Georgia World Congress Center Level 3-B312
- NCSL Natural Resources & Infrastructure Committee
INVITATION ONLY. State legislative transportation leaders and other experts convene to discuss how states can fund and maintain safe, efficient, quality transportation systems into the future. Topics include how to generate sustainable revenues, next generation funding and finance tools, and achieving cost efficiencies. Contact email@example.com with questions or if you are interested in attending.
This summit is sponsored by AAA, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), American Public Transportation Association (APTA), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Associated General Contractors – Oregon Columbia Chapter, BNSF Railway, CH2M Hill, D'Artagnan Consulting, Tesla Motors, United Transportation Union and U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
NCSL is pleased to announce that U.S. Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx will be the keynote speaker at this event.
- Senator Bruce Starr, Oregon
- Senator Scott Dibble, Minnesota
- Carlos Braceras, Utah Department of Transportation
- Representative Jake Fey, Washington
- Representative Linda Harper-Brown, Texas
- Joung Lee, AASHTO, Washington, D.C.
- Representative Ed Soliday, Indiana
- Delegate Frank Turner, Maryland
- Representative Max Tyler, Colorado
- Senator John C. Watkins, Virginia
- Jim Whitty, Oregon Department of Transportation
- Todd Haggerty, NCSL
- Jamie Rall, NCSL